Below are a list of current vacancies at online4baby.
Digital Marketing Manager
We’re now looking for a digital marketing manager tasked with maximising productivity and sales across our marketing channels and who can deal with the pressures of working within a fast-growing business.
Key roles and responsibilities:
-Maintaining the O4B website content and pricing
-Updating the website using our content management system
-Monitor and optimise the website including conversion rate
-Increase traffic through Search Engine Optimisation
-Liaising with buying team to ensure stock is added correctly
-Team management and development
-Monitoring and reporting
-Identify areas for improvement and implement enhancements
-Drive online promotional activity through a variety of techniques (offers, bundles etc)
Salary: Unspecified Competitive based on experience
Full details on the attachment below. Please send your CV to email@example.com with the role you are applying for in the email title.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are really sorry but we will only able to respond to shortlisted applicants. Please supply your current salary level when applying.
Closing Date: 16/08/2019
3 x Part-time retail sales assistants
An exciting opportunity has arisen and we are currently looking to recruit chatty, confident and enthusiastic Retail Sales Assistants to succeed in developing our 1500 sq ft luxury showroom which is our latest addition to our Company Portfolio.
Key responsibilities for the part-time retail sales assistant:
- Drive store sales and profit, taking appropriate action to maximize performance
- Processing customers payments/orders through in house systems
- Have the flare to upsell related products
- Engage with customers to develop a full understanding of their needs and provide the necessary support to ensure a pleasurable customer experience.
- Demonstrate products and keep up to date with the latest industry trends
- Maintain shop displays, point of sale, any marketing and in-store promotions.
- Stock control and replenishment
£8.75 - £9.25 per hour + bonus
3 x Part-time (16-20 Hours) permanent staff required (Sat & Sun Compulsory)
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the role you are applying for in the email title.
Closing Date: 26/08/2019