Below are a list of current vacancies at online4baby.
Senior Customer Service Advisor
• Controlling a heavy flow of inbound customer service calls/emails which include warranty issues, account inquiries and product/order information.
• To manage and take responsibility for the escalation of customer issues with respect to grievances and complaints through to resolution, adhering to current online trading laws.
• To evaluate assembly/mechanical issues and with reference to instruction manuals, solving problems through to resolution.
• Motivating the team to encourage and maximise customers payments/orders and cross-sell additional company products through in-house systems.
• Develop relationships with carriers to improve customer delivery experience and minimize claims, issues and returns.
• Complete regular performance management on best practice and adherence to company policies and procedures.
The Candidate Profile:
The successful Senior Customer Service Advisor will have the following skills, qualities and attributes:
• Proven experience of supervising and developing a front-line customer service operation (minimum 2-year experience).
• Have the ability to successfully resolve customer escalations, identify root causes and work with other teams to prevent further issues in the future.
• Have a friendly and calm but assertive, professional telephone manner.
• Have an all-round positive work ethic and attitude, with outstanding organizational skills and capable of carrying out independently, various customer services and administrative tasks
• Be IT proficient (Microsoft Word & Excel experience compulsory) with the ability to learn new technologies quickly.
• Be technically minded with a willingness to learn products and specifications within the company’s portfolio.
• Capable of creating and delivering strategic initiatives whilst being happy to be hands-on and leading the team by example
• To be able to react to changes in priorities, and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
Working hours Monday to Friday 08:30 to 5pm
• Annual bonus
• Free parking
• Staff discount
• Pension Scheme
• Uniform provided
• Free daily fresh fruit
Full details on the attachment below. Please send your CV to email@example.com with the role you are applying for in the email title.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are really sorry but we will only able to respond to shortlisted applicants. Please supply your current salary level when applying.
Closing Date: 31/10/2019